Is ISO 9000 for you?
ISO 9001 is a globally accepted quality management system standard. Organizations in manufacturing and service sectors are increasingly using the ISO concepts to improve operation efficiencies, the quality of their products and customer satisfaction. Formal certification is often viewed as a "Passport" to international markets.
This Course is for you if:
- Youíve been asked by some major customers to implement an ISO compliant and/or certified quality management system in order to continue to do business with them.
- Youíve been directed to learn more about ISO 9000 and its impact on the organization.
- Youíre organization has decided to go for ISO 9000 certification or to implement a quality management system compliant with the standard.
- You would like to understand the standardís requirements and become an active member of the development and implementation team.
- You would like to improve your operational effectiveness and efficiency and achieve customer satisfaction.
$700 per person (5 person min)
$495 each additional over 5
What is ISO 9000:2000
The Four Primary Standards
Reasons for Revision
Major Changes to the Standard
New ISO 9001 Requirements
Quality Management Principles
Reasons for Compliance
Key Terms, Definitions and Concept Relationships
ISO 9001:2000 Requirements
- What ISO 9000:2000 is and the reasons for and benefits of the revision
- The major changes to the standard
- The Quality Management Principles upon which the revision is based
- Reasons for compliance
- In-Depth Review of the ISO 9001 Requirements